Tag Archives: roguelike
New alternate font now available!
Full change log:
- Menu tweaks
- Added ability to choose a more traditional font
- Refactored to remove tearing on screen changes
Get it here: http://squidpony.com/AttackTheGeth1.4.zip
Big feature add in this edition is the credits:
Changes from previous edition:
- Added Credits screen
- Changed “Exit” on main menu to “Exit Game”
- Added custom icon to the window
This version is still essentially the same as the 7dRL version, no gameplay changes have been made.
Geth it here: http://squidpony.com/AttackTheGeth1.3.zip
Based on player feedback!
Get it here: http://squidpony.com/AttackTheGeth1.2.zip
- Re-ordered robot choices from approximately easiest to hardest
- Slightly changed help screen
- Auto-sizes to best fit the display space without being too large
- Examining enemies now shows their attack range
- Field of View is now perfectly symmetrical, if you can shoot them they can shoot you!
Here’s an updated version.
The following changes have been performed:
- Splash Screen added (no more emptiness while loading resources)
- Help Screen updated to include some small bit of story
- Main Menu item added to go directly to Help Screen
- Unused audio assets removed (reducing file size by about 1/2)
The requirements to play are simply a Java 7 Runtime Environment. To start the game, double click on the Attack_The_Geth.jar file.
If the game doesn’t work when you double click the Attack_The_Geth.jar file then please make sure your Java is updated.
There’s some more updates planned, so if there’s anything you want to see added, let me know!